Monday, November 28, 2011

Get a letter from Santa AND help Diabetes Research!

I love Christmas. It is my favorite time of the year.  My mom was and is huge about Christmas.  She passed this love affair onto me.

Its not about the shopping or the gifts. Its the lights, the decorations, the tree.  Its time with family and friends. Its little faces lighting up.  Its tasty treats and delicious egg nog. Its Christmas songs and a light dusting of snow. I have been wrapping presents and playing Christmas music for a week now. So imagine how excited I was when I saw the latest fundraising idea from the DRI?

Its letters from Santa! For a small donation, you can have Santa send your little elf a personalized Christmas letter and help fund diabetes cure research.  It sounds like a win win event to me! We would all love for Santa to deliver us a cure for diabetes, this is one of the best ways to help make that wish come true!

Go to Santa Claus' donation page now.

No comments:

Post a Comment